Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Cake Rack



Last night after mass, my mom and I dropped by the newly-opened bakeshop of my high school classmate, Anne Pili-Galas.


The bakeshop is so pretty just like the ones you see in The Fort or Makati. Everyone greets you since a lot of excited relatives and friends are there to support the 3-day old shop.

They have different kinds of cupcakes which costs around 55-65php. It might be a little pricey but it's worth-it! I'm sure Anne uses quality ingredients.

They also have cakes. I know that Anne is a great cake decorator because she loves posting her masterpieces and they don't only look pretty and enticing, they look so yummy too!




For starters, we had carrot, nutella, oreo, blueberry cheesecake and 2 red velvets, moist and yummy!
We'll try the cake pops next time!


I not only have a sweet tooth but sweet TEETH! haha! Now, I have a place to run to for a quick fix of sweet cravings!

Visit The Cake Rack Bakeshop at Unit 6B, Rosario Avenue, 4023, San Pedro, Laguna.