Saturday, September 21, 2013

not-white blazers

I'm maximizing the opportunities to wear blazers. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like my white coats! But soon, i have to go back to my professional coat. :)

Last week, I wore a gingham blazer from New York. I actually didn't know whether it's fine to wear a printed blazer but I believe that work wear shouldn't be all-black and boring.


And although over-sized blazers are so in, I don't think it's good for an interview...


...I prefer to wear it for casual stylish days like this.


And this week, I wore the blazers that mom got me from Europe.

turtleneck dress from Terranova, stripes blazer from Gina Benotti, shoes from Hugo Boss, bag from Zara, South Sea pearls gifted from mom

why the blink?coz I'm on ios7!
as long as you press the "shot" button, it takes multiple shots in such a fast speed!

 
dress from Gina Benotti, stripes blazer from Esprit, shoes from Hugo Boss, bag from Zara Basic, South Sea pearls gifted from mom

blink shot again!

Time to invest on pretty dresses to wear under white long coats! :)