Friday, September 27, 2013

Hot Stuff!

After running all errands, Rudden and I met up with Levi, the boyfriend of Rudden's sister. Since she is in Australia with the rest of her family, she asked me and Rudden to give Levi a cake.



BEERday boy

Conti's mango bravo

hot stuff
 
 at Buffalo Wings and Things, Solenad 2, Nuvali

hot stuff
 
polo shirt dress from Uniqlo, sandals from S. Oliver Europe, Le Pliage bag from Longchamp, vintage Seiko watch


hot stuff
Levi's car


I wrote last week that i've been craving for cheesecake so when we bought a cake for Levi, Rudden also treated me with a blueberry cheesecake. We left it in the car while we had dinner and drinks, I placed it in the fridge when it was supposed to be kept frozen. This morning, tada! retinal detachment! Still yummy though!


During first year med school, I was one of the very very few who come to class in high heels. During duties in the hospital, I opted to wear flats. I bought flats from Dexter, Melissa, TOMS, Steve Madden, Fancy Flats, Tory Burch, Corso Como, Yosi Samra and yes, even Crocs. During internship, I opted to wear sandals or if permitted, even flipflops. I love to wear Havaianas although I know it's not professional looking.


Now I have to go back to closed shoes for the hospital and I should be extra choosy on the clothes I wear. I can now wear my closed flats again and I'm excited to shop for more. I went to this Aldo outlet and I sooo wish I can hoard the shoes because they are super duper on sale but they are sky high, I can't wear them for duties, boohoo!

Always have a reason to shop! :p