Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Java Jazz

We visited this quaint coffee shop in the side of Tagaytay where we rarely go. After the Tagaytay market, people would most likely turn right to the place where there are more restaurants. This cafe is located on the side going to People's Park.


Parking is so hard, we had to park in a very steep road beside the cafe.
Java Jazz is a small coffee shop with paintings for sale. We chose a low table to complete the experience. It was just perfect. It is the first time that we visited a coffee shop without having to study or do a paper work. The rain made it a more cozy experience.

Food is very affordable, too bad we are still full.
They have a lot of hot and cold coffee variations.

matching shirts from Greenhills, skirt from Forever21, sandals from Forever21, Alexa bag from Mulberry

our first matching shirt, haha!




my Almond Roccaccino
his Irish Creme Cappuccino
they kinda taste the same, haha!

sleepy couple
cute light reflection on my lips,hihi!

There is no wifi and we didn't have anything to do. I played PVZ2 but eventually got bored.
We maximized our stay and hanged a little more until we decided to just drive around.
We found ourselves in SkyRanch, my first time. I didn't know you can't get in without paying!!! So it's more of like an amusement park. I hope the restaurants to open there are nice ones. :) Now, they only have KFC and Tokyo Tokyo. Ooohhh Beef misono, I can eat you everyday!


We went to Summit Ridge just to buy time. I checked the stalls in the middle but there are no good items. We ended up playing at the gaming area. Whenever we go to gaming centers, we always play basketball and racing, haha! 

That Sunday is one of our ultimate dates!
I love you so much honey!