Saturday, September 14, 2013

Europa haul 3 (edited 9/27/13)

My mom is back from another Europe trip and I am overwhelmed with all her hauls and pasalubongs for me!

Edited part: Last year, mom went to Europe Europe 2012 click here
And 2 years ago, she also went there.  Here are SOME of stuff she bought before Europe 2011 click here

Below are SOME of the buys from her recent Europe trip :)

make up kit from H&M, Evian facial sprays, keychains from Paris, hand and body creams, mascara from H&M, miniFlat Iron

 eyeshadows from H&M

handwash, shower gels and body sprays from Bath&Body Works, perfumes from Philosophy

no excuse not to exercise!
you know I rarely wear rubber shoes!

rubber shoes from Puma

winter boots from North Face
my boots collection is growing but no place to wear them all, haha!

my brother's basketball shoes and lifestyle shoes from Puma

notebooks from Paris
perfect for rounds/medical/hospital notes

my brother's messenger bag from Paris

shopping bags, cellphone case and box bag from Max Mara

bag from Kate Spade

bag from Prada

chocolates from Europe

Luxemburgeli macarons and Confiserie Sprungli pralines


clothes from Esprit and Gina Benotti

 
accessories loot from Kate Spade
I died!!! I so love them!!! 
 I've been blessed with a loving, supportive and hard-working mom! Bonus: we both love to shop!

I love you so much! Thanks for all these!