Sunday, September 8, 2013

The rural life

It's been a while. I miss my college life, one of the best periods of my life.

because we love to take pictures of each other while sleeping
this is my favorite :)

Visiting Los Banos again is nostalgic. Rudden and I usually go there when there are events. Since we are both relatively free, we went early because we want to hang around and just walk around the campus, breathe the fresh air and enjoy the greenery.

Upon arrival, we went straight to Raymundo, a stretch of small shops and food stalls, and where famous proven and isaw are found. Too bad, they ran out of isaw already.



Pearl milk tea from Super Cup and proven
we also had Japanese pancakes!

nothing new with my outfit
obviously, the top is one of my favorites!

but its a new bag!
peach bag with studs from Zara