Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Straight Up

I was so busy filing applications for residency programs. Some of the sisses took exams last Saturday morning so I invited them to go out for some drinks that night. Everyone is going crazy about this drastic shift to real adulthood and how we have to make major life decisions!


peplum top and pants both from Greenhills (good buys, I say)
shoes from Comfit, bag from Louis Vuitton, drop earrings from Bubbles, vintage watch from Seiko





If you've noticed, I'm starting to wear professional clothes, haha!
Clearly, I have to lose a lot of weight. Forgive my arm belly for continuously growing. P.S. even if I was thin, my arms are really big, haha!





hello new hair! 

I was looking for a new bar in the Fort. The sisses wanted a chill-loungey place and not a club so I reserved at Straight Up Bar in Seda Hotel where my mom's close friend works as the Marketing Manager.

Rudden and I arrived early and we had dinner there.

Spaghetti Pesto with Grilled Chicken

Beef Salpicao

Congrats again sisses!

 grabbed from Cheska

boy: San Miguel Super Dry
girl: Mango Daiquiri

 with the sisses who survived "The Great Tarlac expedition"

I tried wearing this in the front but the boyfriend said it was too revealing, haha!

peplum hides the belly, haha!

I miss going out like this! I miss my sisses! I miss not feeling guilty for not studying for an exam. 

Hello ADULTHOOD! Welcome me with open arms :)