Sunday, September 8, 2013

Herb Republic

"At the Herb Republic Restaurant, we take pride in providing our guests the freshest, healthiest food that is also delicious. We produce and grow most of our ingredients – from herbs, vegetables, mushroom, chicken and pork – and make everything in our menu from scratch. Herb Republic also supports the community by using quality ingredients grown by local farmers. Discover the treasures within and enjoy the goodness of nature." link


 I've been hearing a lot about this restaurant from my LB friends so Rudden and I grabbed the opportunity to have dinner here. The interiors and the ambiance is perfect! It's a nice place for quiet dinner dates and I'm so happy to have it with my Chef Rudden.




I have bias towards restaurants built in old houses. I love! :)


bag from Zara


new hair for the honey

his Tarragon iced tea

We were greeted by a pretty and cheerful lady whom I suppose is the daughter of the owner. She guides us as we chose from the menu. There were just few choices per category which made it easier for us to choose.

Crispy stuffed tofu
stuffing: bacon, cheese and shitake mushrooms

Crispy Spinach

Garlic Basil Oven-baked chicken

Walnut Cheesecake

We loved our food! They were delish! We were full from our snacks foodtrip so we didn't binge for dinner knowing we had another event to attend to. But we definitely enjoyed our dinner, we enjoyed the complete experience.

guest notes from the doctor and the chef

The place is so big, may be they can allot a corner where they can sell herbs, lettuce, milk, eggs and the other organic products they have. It has a great potential and I hope they can expand their menu. It's very promising as it's the only organic restaurant in LB. I'm highly recommending this place to everyone who visits LB.