Saturday, March 5, 2011

Birthday kick-off celebration

To start my birthday celebration, I treated my closest med school (boy) friends to a European restaurant, Chateau 1771, in Greenbelt5.

While waiting for Josh, we strolled around. As usual, I was checking on my favorite designer boutiques. I have no plans on buying anything as I have purchased quiet a lot the past months. I entered Michael Kors. I was checking on the bags and shoes, then Jared pointed out to me the canvass bag (I was planning to buy 2 weeks ago) on top of the counter! I fainted! Just last week, my mom and I agreed not to buy the Michael Kors ♥ Manila because we have a lot of canvass bags already (most recently Banana Taipei). We were actually waitlisted on the last years' supply because it runs out easily. I learned from a blogger that they have new stocks this February but as mentioned, I have decided not to buy anymore. But this morning, I was standing right in front of it! And the bag was temptingly staring back at me, saying "Happy birthday, Monica! I know you want me!" and in an instant, I said "Ok miss, I'm getting one!!!" Tadah!!! Another bag for me...Haha!!! Birthdays are perfect excuses for random purchases!!! :D




dress from Dorothy Perkins, shoes from Tonic, bag from Dorothy Perkins, watch from Fossil

I was so tempted to buy a lot of things from Zara but Josh arrived already. So we decided to eat at Chateau.



wearing my Chanel nail polish in 475 Dragon

 Seafood Ceasar Salad

Pasta Chorizo

Hunters Chicken

Linguine Salpicado


After lunch, we strolled and had dessert at Gelatissimo. I had Macadamia and Caramel and I died!!! Haha!!!





my chill outfit for a chill lunch date

Thank you boys!
I'm glad you all had fun!
Soooo excited for the coming days!!!♥