Saturday, March 12, 2011

To cap off the birthday celebrations

After Rockwell, we headed to Intercontinental Manila to have dinner buffet.
I wore the same dress but i just changed my bag and shoes.






dress from Forever21, shoes from Trunkshow, bag from Chanel, necklace from Swarovski



on mom: polo from Muji, pants from Forever21, shoes from Melissa, bag from Chanel, watch from Rado, bracelets from World of Feng Shui
 on bro: polo from H&M, shoes from TOMS

I feel so bloated like I can't breathe anymore, haha!


When I got home around 10pm, I just changed to a chill outfit and was fetched by a gradeschool classmate. We went to Starbucks along SLEX to have coffee. Thanks for the treat! :D


Starting today, I should go on a diet for a summer body! Hahaha!!!

To mom, thanks for the dinner!
To bro, you're not fat. I have a bigger tummy,haha!
To pop, we miss you! More buffets when you get back, we ♥♥♥ you!
To everyone, THANK YOU AGAIN!!! 
I had a blast on my birthday celebrations!!!