Monday, March 7, 2011

Highlighter Lips

Tomorrow, I shall post the gifts I got. ♥
One of them is a Nyx lipstick in Narcissus. It's super Barbie Pink! Haha! I wanted to achieve ala Anne Curtis lips, but since I'm dark-skinned, I just looked darker!!! E I swam yesterday, so I'm really darker, haha!
I got a lot of attention today because of my lips,haha!!! They look straight on my lips, even my patients at PGH seem to talk to the lips during the interviews. Haha! Should I use it again? I shall think about that. Haha! Maybe people are just used to my pouty red lips? HAHA!!!


Topher, Jonats and I had lunch at Gloria Jean's Coffee in Pan Pacific Hotel.






my brunch

Late today, Joyce treated me to a full body scrub and massage. Yey! Thanks Joyce!

digital printed floral dress by R. Losa, Havaianas, Banana Taipei bag


before


after

30 minutes (Philippine time) before March 8!
I shall study Surgery now. :D