Sunday, March 20, 2011

Insomnia

I may not look like a medical student because I party, shop and travel a lot. But believe me, I study on weekdays!!! Haha! I am not a bad student, I just know how to balance my academic and social life. I just love to celebrate life! :D

Sometimes, I just can't help but miss drinking in the middle of a benign week. I miss how I walk to class and feel the alcohol running through my veins, haha! So last Thursday, J and I went to a new club in Malate, Insomnia. It's like the Republiq of Malate.


Back in time, Malate was a very known party place. Today, I prefer to go to Makati, The Fort and Resorts World to party. Haha! I haven't explored all bars in Malate even if they are just a stone's thrown away from my apartment. I have been to Club H2 with M but when I saw Insomnia, I just know that it is a must-try. :D












halter top from U by Rustan's, shoes by Melissa, gold clutch from Guess


Margaritas! ♥