Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Overwhelming Birthday

My parents know that I usually have multiple celebrations for my birthday. This year, I told them I don't want anything material, I just want money to treat my friends. Papa was extra generous lately! Haha! I was able to party like a superstar. Haha! 

BAGS
Mama gave me an early birthday gift which is the Banana Taipei bag. 

Last Saturday, I bought the Michael Kors ♥ Manila.
When I got home, there were 2 bag babies which my mom showed me! Marc Jacobs and Juicy Couture. Weeee!!! We are hoping to receive the limited edition Longchamp, my dad got for my mom. Weee!!! Bag euphoria!!! I was so happy last weekend, I posted this on facebook:
SHIT!!!I'm so happy!!! :D Thank you Papa, Mama and Andre Reyes!!!
♪ ♫ This is the best one yet and I'm so happy
How could we ever forget?
This is the best one, this is the best one
This is the best one yet
...Let's celebrate ♪ ♫
 LIPSTICKS

still waiting for 2 more shades to be delivered

i shall update my lipstick diary soon click here



SUNGLASSES

This devil wear Prada and Chanel.
 








Lovely eh???
I know!!!
I wish they're all mine.
Hello mother dear!
So there, I was overwhelmed not only with the 500+ texts and facebook greetings, but also with the gifts and acquisitions I got this month. 

I'm so lucky to have a great family! I'm so lucky to have thoughtful and loving friends and sisses! I'm so lucky. And I'm deeply grateful.

Ooohhh, and the past few weeks, I was greeted several times by my blog readers!!! And I'm more kilig when they are people I don't know. Haha! So hello readers! Thank you! ♥