Sunday, March 6, 2011

Buzz the birthday booze

I noticed how I visit the local bar, iHawOne, almost every week already. Haha! When I don't have anything planned, I always go to that bar right away. I can just invite my cousins or my brother and his friends and in an instant, I can have a chill drinking night. Haha! It feels like college, when I go to ICS and I know all the waiters and I have memorized everything on the menu. Haha!

The problem when I go to places like this is what clothes to wear. I noticed how I dress up conservatively lately, haha! Or is it just because of the cool or sometimes rainy weather?  Haha!



for a drizzling night



my iHawOne favorite (2 pitchers)

cheers to me!




top from bazaar, pedals from Chilly Girls, sandals from Sewn, bag from Nine West, cuff from Echostore

Something eventful happened! Haha! But I'm not telling here,my cousin will kill me. Haha! I have been drinking regularly the past few months, haha! My alcohol tolerance is getting back to normal, haha! On our way home, I bought Mulawin Pandesal! Then I ate See's Candies before I slept. :D


I sense more drinking these coming days!!! :D