Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fash MD

It's finals week and I can't focus on my exams.
I keep on checking fashion blogs and facebook. Last night, i decided to go to Starbucks so that I can't use the internet.

It's very comfy to wear the men's longsleeves polo. Plus, it keeps you warm. I already wore one of his polos to Starbucks (click: old post).

I decided to wear the one I wore when I went to a Cowboy party click here.
It was very big so I wore a belt and blimey, cute outfit! Haha! Even if I'm just studying in a cafe near my apartment, I wore heels just because I feel like dressing up. Remember "Everyday in life is an opportunity for fashion."



Chaps Ralph Lauren longsleeved top, Old Navy leggings, gifted Tomato belt, Cole Vintage wedges, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag






my first time to wear this shade of green
Opi nail polish


Jared came back from his Management class. They went to Antique, Boracay and Iloilo. He bought me lots of Revel bars and Butterscotch from Iloilo!!! :D



Ooooohhhh summer!!!
No USA for me.
But hello Philippines!!!
Beach, parties and shopping!!! ♥