Thursday, March 3, 2011

a doctor and a lawyer

Cafe Breton
no details
haha!





thank you! IMY!

I'm glad its Thursday=done with the 1st part of the Sorority Elections, with Scholarship Week, with some Summer Elective Papers and with my 1st exam in Surgery.

I lack sleep these past few days and I'm just so excited for the coming days because my birthday is fast approaching!!! Yeehaw!!! As always, I have multiple celebrations! :D THE Birthday is a perfect excuse to throw parties, eat and drink a lot and dance the night away! ♥ 

Last year's birthday celebrations:

Last night, I was about to sign-up for Teen Vogue Fashion Click Blogger but according to the guidelines "Your posts may not include any nudity, obscenity, profanity or defamatory material, and may not depict smoking or alcohol or drug use". Haha! Much as I want to be part of Teen Vogue, I can't hide the fact that despite me being busy with medical school, I am still a party girl,haha!

SUPER EXCITED!!!
Thank you to my parents who were extra generous for my birthday this year!I can't hide how much I love you!!!♥