Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Birthday Party

I'm overwhelmed with all the greetings I got for my birthday.
SUPER THANK YOU!!!


My sisses and I went to Liquid Bar where I also spent Valentine's. They liked the place. I had a long table, near the bar and between the jacuzzi and the swimming pool, reserved. Since it's a weekday, there are very few people which made it so exclusive. Haha!

Our batch is almost complete. Kooky is the only one absent. I'm super happy to have spent my birthday night with my medical sorority batchmates. ♥


jumpsuit:sheer tube top + jodhpur pants gifted from mom, Banane Taipei bag, Technomarine watch, necklace from Thailand, shoes from Trunkshow






 Cosmopolitan, Strawberry Mojito and Margarita
(missing: Mango Colada + loads of Apple vodka)









tiramisu from Mary Grace, thanks sisses!





cause of death: complementary birthday flaming shot
BOO!!!



cinnamon!!!

sip the shot then sip the flame, wahaha!

oh my god!!!funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


didn't like it much,haha!



20 birthday shots for me!!!



20 lovely ladies of the 75th batch of the first medical sorority in Asia










♪ ♫ dance dance like it's the last night of your life ♪ ♫





I'm 23!!!






Do I party like a superstar?



Sisses, thank you so much!!! I love you all!!!