Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Reunited Day2

After Friday night, we decided to drink in the house of one of our classmates. This time, we invite more people-the more, the merrier!

I brought Artic Vodka and Jose Cuervo Tequilla not knowing that most of my gradeschool classmates im with do not drink much,haha! I also brought my darts drinking board.


It was past midnight when it was just 4 of us who were drinking. I never drank that much hard drinks in a long time, haha! I was still able to drive home my classmates and drive myself home around 3am. :D Now, I already have people whom I can text or call when I'm bored at home, haha!

It was nice catching up with old classmates. We were not all close to each other back when we were in elementary. I transferred to San Beda Alabang in High School and that's when they became close. They updated me on the whereabouts of all our batchmates, we even had the yearbook and we talked about almost everyone in the class,haha!

All i can say is,citrus!Ingredients!Haha!!!