Saturday, March 12, 2011

Twinkle twinkle


Mom and I planned to go to Rockwell bazaar last Friday but due to the Tsunami alert, she opted to go home, just to be safe. Good thing, nothing bad happened to the Philippines. But of course, let us keep on praying for the safety and recovery of Japan or better yet, the whole world. 

Mama: Monica, please start saving. You have been very very luxurious the past weeks.
Monica: (poker face)

Yes, yes, yes! I'm starting to save already, haha! Plus, I should probably start studying for OSCE and finals. So I should lessen going out. :D

brother playing Angry birds

 mom on the phone while driving

But on Saturday afternoon, we still went to Rockwell's Great Explorations bazaar. I thought there were travel packages for sale but it wasn't bad after all. The bazaar is full of bikinis, shoes, bags, clothes and accessories for the summer!!! A fashionphile who loves the summer will definitely go crazy! I wanted to buy a lot of things but I was able to keep a hold on myself. :D I just bought a few items. *clap clap*

i want a dresser like this

 why is NYX super cheap?♥

While shopping, several girls complimented my bag and someone even approached me shyly and asked where I got it, haha! I ♥ Banane Taipei!

dress from Forever21, sandals from Ola, Banane Birkin printed bag from Banana Taipei, customized "Surfmycloset.blogspot.com" shopping bag from Muji, necklace from Swarovski



reads for the weekend: March issue of Preview and Cosmo