Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Piscean

For my birthdays, I always need to have a celebration with the water.

2 years ago, I celebrated my birthday in Laiya, Batangas.









Last year, I had 4 celebrations. One of which is swimming in the club house with my cousins click here to view:4th celeb

This year, we swam again. Haha! No booze, just clean good fun. :D






cover-up from mom, bikini from Topshop, bangles and earrings from Boracay, sunglasses from Forever21, bag from Boracay, Havaianas


ETC bag from Boracay 2008


bikini from Topshop, bangles and earrings from Boracay, sunglasses from Forever21, bag from Boracay, Havaianas











thank you guys!

Well, this is not a real birthday celebration. But expect that whatever happens this week will be part of my week-long birthday celebration. Haha! Mom just had pizza and pasta delivered because we're all hungry. :p



 beach soon please!!!