Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shutterbug

As mentioned on my previous post, we headed to Intramuros to study at Starbucks. I have been to this place very few times only and I usually just pass by. I still get amazed with the structures in this walled-city which are very Spanish colonial.  

Starbucks is located at Puerta de Isabel which is right in front of the Aduana ruin. After settling, my friend and I walked around the place. We definitely looked like tourists. A pedicab driver even offered to tour us around, wahaha!!! I wanted to say that I just live 10 minutes away from the place. Haha!!!




right in front of Starbucks: Aduana ruin









stripes knit top from Beauty, shorts from Jade, dark blue fashion tights from Dorothy Perkins, ballet flats from Shoebox, bag from Cole Vintage




So we went back to Starbucks. The place is a small cave which might be a renovated barrack ruin. Our goal is to study but the place is small, crowded and noisy-not conducive for studying. But to be fair, the place is really nice for hanging out with friends.







Around 5pm, 2 of our classmates arrived and we invited them to transfer to Starbucks Otis.



paparazzi shot
Starbucks Otis around 11 pm

spotted studying Dermatology for the grand OSCE

I declare, Starbucks Otis, as the best branch conducive for studying. Haha!

P.S. I will go back to Intramuros to stroll and eat. 

Now, STUDY!!!