Sunday, March 20, 2011

FOOD blog

I am not yet set to work for a summer body, haha!

Check out what I had for lunch last school-week.

Tuesday: We had lunch at Chic-boy. I tried Cebu lechon liempo and ordered my favorite Turon con Leche.

Wednesday: I had lunch with C at Kenny Rogers to try their Hainanese Chicken. Of course, it is unfair to compare it to Wee Nam Kee click here or Henry's Place by Good Earth click here. But it is not bad for around 165php. :D



Thursday: Went to Harbor Square with mentormates. While waiting for Dr. Pio, we had King Kong's Revenge at Iceberg. Then, we had lunch at Army Navy.

















my burrito
our dessert: mango banana pecan cake by my classmate, Val
Thank you, Dr. Pio!
Abi and Dr. Malen, we missed you!
Friday: Lunch with C at Super Bowl.


dimsum platter, 50% off!!!

Please accept that this blog is not just a fashion blog but also a food blog! Haha!
Nom nom nom!!! :D